View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Repentant Liberal has had a couple of people click the rep button.Repentant Liberal has had a couple of people click the rep button.Repentant Liberal has had a couple of people click the rep button.Repentant Liberal has had a couple of people click the rep button.Repentant Liberal has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! - 11-16-2008, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
I do hope for your wife's sake you're not making this story up. And if it's true I'm very sorry.

Though what you describe "sweaty, grunting, wiggling slut like most PAGAN women nowdays" Isn't that what men are doing right this moment? So... women are not allowed to do this? But men are?

I have been pouring over my KJV1611 Holy Bible for the last two days, just searching for some indication that sex is supposed to be "enjoyed" in the way you describe it, I can find it nowhere.

I my past FALSE Christian life (I'm no longer even sure that c ought to be capitalized) I shamefully engaged in sexual act with numerous women. I know for a fact that not a single of them had this "orgasm" that you speak of (and that's secular science proof that they don't have them), and I now know it was only the devil making me think that I was enjoying it.

Have you considered the fact that it is the devil or one of those pagan demons you worship that is tricking you into thinking you are enjoying sex?