View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
The Bible? What's that?

Fluffy bunny Cathlick

JillianneAthena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JillianneAthena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JillianneAthena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JillianneAthena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JillianneAthena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PREGNANCY through RAPE is a gift from GOD!! - 03-11-2012, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Rape is a very bad thing.

God tells us to kill the rapist (and often the recipient of the rape) in most circumstances. Again you should read your Bible.

However, women whose circumstances mean they should not be summarily killed for committing (let's not forget) an act of adultery and who find themselves properly married to the man who sullied them and besmirched the honour of her father ought to realise that God is still blessing them with a child who, if they are lucky, will be a son. With the constant lesson of this dirty conception as a goad that son may grow up to properly approach a father in the right way instead of being impatient and greedy.

Rape in times of war is to be expected and encouraged, of course. In that instance the father is usually dead or dispossessed so it's hardly fair to leave an unattached maiden to make her own mind up.
So basically all you were saying in accordance to what I was saying, is that rape is bad? I wasn't stating comments about the pregnancy itself, but the the fact that I believe abortion is bad. I do agree with all you said! That makes me happy. However, I never said anything about the raped killing their rapists, so I don't see why you think I need to read the Bible again.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN