View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED! - 04-22-2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBenneh View Post
I love the way you idiot Christians THINK you know science, when you truly, truly don't. Carbon dating does not work on the assumption of ANYTHING, science does proof, not assumptions. And believe me, Carbon dating does work. I would ask somebody to explain it to me, because I KNOW that you don't know, but you'd just trot off to a wikipedia page and find a pre-written one. You Christians hold false hope in your fake God, and you think that means you don't have to prove or validate anything you say, because God and the Bible can do it for you. Come back when you learn pre-school science and talk to me you idiots.

poster sent to quarantine:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...413#post735413

bab
Or you just leave, and don't come back. The good people of LBC have been here far longer than you have had a heartbeat. Nobody asked you to come with your weak theories and false ideas of men. Keep them to yourself little one.

The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
Give her a shovel.
Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.