View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Satanic Demon Possessed Animals - 02-15-2014, 12:03 PM

Goats make excellent meat as they're very soft and delicious. None of these videos should scare anyone one bit; I only saw fresh meat and it made me drool. If that goat had pulled that one on me, it would simply end up in pot stew.

I can vouch for a really excellent recipe with goat meat:

Goat with spicy gravy:

In a frying pan, add mustard oil and heat the vessel. Add cinnamon, black cumin, cloves, black cardamom and onions. Add sunflower oil and cook for 5-10 mins.

Add garlic paste and ginger. The whole gravy will turn brown.

Add fenugreek, turmeric, salt, Indian spices, dried red chilli and 1 cup water to the above mixture.

Now kill that idiotic goat, cut its meat nicely into cubical chunks and cook for 5-7 minutes in that yummy gravy.

Add 2 cups of water. Let it come to a boil. Cover the pan and cook on medium flame till the meat is tender. (Takes about an hour). If you're using a pressure cooker, you need to wait for 6-7 whistle sounds.

Once the goat is cooked add dry mango powder, green chillies and fennel seeds. Mix. Garnish with coriander and serve.

I don't think Billy boy would scare anybody. He's proof that God loves you and wants you to feast on delicious meat.

As for the demon-possessed cat, I don't think it would last long in a Chinese or Korean household.