View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, Godmocking teen troll
Under Investigation

sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 08-01-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Do you have opinions? Do you make judgements? If yes, then that is a fact. Sorry.

You think being a non-caring bastard is a good thing?

And you've managed to attemtpt to pull this post off topic too. Way to go!

I swear, you are a 5 watt bulb.
what?? How did you manage to turn that around. I wasn't talking about whether or not its a fact someone has an opinion. I was talking about you saying that an opinion is a fact. It is not, its actually the opposite.

Way to take things out of context. What is wrong with not caring what others think of you? Shouldn't you only care about what God thinks of you? My point was to the guy I was addressing that he shouldn't care what others think of him as long as God loves him. Are you really criticizing me for saying that?
And actually Pastor Eziekel was the one to go off topic. I posted on the topic, he responded by insulting me and telling me he would enjoy to watch me suffer. Which is off topic.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3