View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Currently incarcerated

Location: Godly Massachusetts, Where Witchhunting's still a National Sport
Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 09-17-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayvenWolf View Post
I am a black goth and I wear whatever the hell suits my mood for the day. If its jeans and a tank top so be it. If its a corset and jeans so be it. Being goth has nothing to do with it. I wear what I want when I want..
Do you really expect us to believe you're 'black goth'??

Do you paint your face up white like the rest of the Gothics? What's up with that? Are you ashamed that you're black? And do you have any REAL Gothic friends? I doubt it, since the Goths hate black people, and like to shoot them dead - just like those kids did in Columbine. Do you still eat fried chicken, and listen to rap now that you're a Goth??? Sorry, I find all this really hard to believe.

Quote:
Jesus wasn't a Christian. Jesus was JEWISH. You're as bad as neo nazis and white power idiots who claimed Jesus was WHITE for the longest time yet forgetting his homeland was the goddamn middle east..
That's where you're wrong, Jesus HATED the Jews. Jesus was the FIRST Christian, and didn't have a Jewish bone in his body. AND he was white, just like his daddy.

Quote:
Actually I AM a proper person. I've never been to jail, never killed anyone. I go to work I pay my bills and take care of my son. I am a good and loyal friend and caring to my lovers. I also don't go around making judgment calls based on clothing alone..
Care for your son... and ALL YOUR LOVERS??? So you're not even married, have no husband, and have multiple relationships with different men (and women) at the same time. I bet you don't even know who your kids daddy is?? And you expect us to take you seriously???

May I remind you - this is a Christian forum.

Quote:
I didn't know the gods cared about skin color. Are you actually racist enough to say that because I am black and pagan that I know nothing of Christianity? I know plenty because my mother's side of the family is Baptist. My father's side is Methodist. I grew up around better Christians, hell atheists who were better people than the ones on this board. I chose to switch religions, the reasons why are know of your narrow minded business though. And no I don't think I am a viking I just happen to divide my worship between the Norse, Celt and Egyptian Pantheon.

And yes I am a BLACK woman I am also Shoshone and Scott/Irish. What's it to YOU? WHEN I was a Christian I was a better Christian than you.
So you're a black half scottish / half irish Norse-God worshipping Goth from half Methodist / half Baptist parents?? Don't make me laugh. You must be mentally ill if you expect us to believe this garbage.