View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Langobard

Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Carlton Green has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-02-2006, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Elmer,

You've got asked yourself when Jesus would spank Glendora. Frankly this sounds like the tip of the iceberg; just the other day I over heard some women saying "Why Glendora is just begging for spanking and nothing is happening".

As for myself since I am single when my women servants need correcting to prevent depravity I use the services of a Miss * Zola in Des Moines. She is surprisingly broad minded and hits quite hard if required, though she is a bit pricey and tends to dress,..odd. She says she is always doing sessions here in Freehold and anyway her website says she does Christian chastisement so all is good.

*She keeps on telling me it is short of for Mistress, what ever.
My wife has died two years ago, and I ain't about to go about spanking her smelly ol' corpse. x^P

Without a wife, my daughter Petunia gets double the beatings!

GLORY!!