View Single Post
(#74)
Old
Unsaved trash, Known Demon
Under Investigation

Gandalf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gandalf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gandalf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 08-04-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Barrack Sodobama is left-handed!

"The Bible contains about 25 unfavorable references to the left hand. In the best known example, in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus says: "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all nations: And he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.' ... Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.'" (Matthew 25:31-34, 41)"

MORE:

The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist:

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]

Obama: American president has similarities to Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks.

2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]

Obama: Hmmm... McCain, Hillary and John Edwards

3. He is diverse from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]

Obama: Mixed race

4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]

Obama: virtually unheard of two years ago.

5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]

Obama: Change we can [blindly] believe in...

6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]

Obama: not exactly getting along with his pastor...

7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ˝ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]

Obama: One termer.

8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]

Obama: Michigan primary... once again change he can believe in... may be a 3 day work week.

9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
[Dan 7:25]

Obama: wants to re-negotiate NAFTA!

10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]

Obama: Future stuff...

11. He will confirm a covenant with “many” [Daniel 9:27]
This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]

Obama: Future stuff: ???, diplomatic deal? treaty? NAFTA? Peace treaty with bin Ladin? Who knows.

12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ˝ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]

Obama: I've never heard of him sacrificing an animal, or follow ANY of the sacrifice rites from the book of Leviticus.

13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]

Obama: U.S. presidents are like that....

14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]

Obama: His Father was a Muslim...

15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
Obama: His Mother is an atheist. He was raised atheist. And his adopted church believes in stuff that's kind of politically incorrect. Does he really believe in god?

16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women"[Dan 11:37]

Obama: He doesn't much care for Hillary. Bill embodies the the "desire of women"...

17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]

Obama: Obviously someone who disobeys the bible thinks they are greater than God.

18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]

Obama: Satanists claim to be gods, and as a democrat, he is a satanist.

19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]

Obama: Has an expert "campaign" - the electoral equivalent of an army.

20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]

Obama: Signs/Disasters like Chinese earth quake, the cyclone that his burma. Wonders like a black man and a woman are to front runners for US president...

21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]

Obama: We'll have to wait for his choice on a running mate.

22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave [2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]

Obama: Is a democrat.

23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]

Obama: I would have to say this is true...

24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]

Obama: Israel?

25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]

Obama: Everyone thought his campaign was "dead" before Iowa.

26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six [Rev 13:17-18].

Was born in Chicago zip code: 60606

27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

Nominated by democratic party.

UPDATE! Matthew 5:34 CLEARLY STATES THAT OBAMA "COMETH OF EVIL"

Obama insisted on taking the oath of office TWICE! Why is he so obsessed with oath-taking? Read Matthew chapter five, in which Jesus clearly says that oath-taking is "evil":

33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: 34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: 35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. 36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. 37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Yup. I will be laughing when you are wrong. either way, I'm glad more than half the country disagrees with you, and many born again christians at that. Oh, and for the record, I have kids, one of them is a rap artist, you're attempts at trying to brainwash kids into reading that garbage/ listening that terrible music is pathetic.

Hey, maybe i'm wrong, maybe he is the antichrist, so why don't we go out and try and save as many people as we can in time, instead of wasting our time venting on this forum? Telling other christians what is going to happen won't help much.