View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Best Mullet Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love Italian

Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: If Black People Goto Heaven, Does God Turn Them White?? - 11-15-2012, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
No I do not 'believe' in Evolution. I accept it as the best and most factual understanding of how all animals (including the genus Homo) have come to be where they are at this moment in time. Caucasians didn't evolve from Africans, that is a myth.
People in Africa have evolved along with Caucasians and Asians. Their skin got darker to better protect them from the sun, ours lightened for reasons I have already explained.

So Noah got 3 million Independent species of animals on one boat. Then deposited all of them in their correct habitats (marsupials in Australia etc) after the great flood?
If you say so....it must be true! (he lied)
Yep.. Bible says so... Do you have any definitive proof he DIDN'T??

Recovering Catholic.

Helping restore the "bully" to the "bully pulpit"

Aspiring to be God's Bouncer..