View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Investment Advice, Please - 01-18-2018, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Buck View Post
Peter Popoff, a minister who claims to talk to Jesus has personally sent me letters asking for my money so he can send it straight to Jesus. In return, I've received a holy string, a little vial of REAL HOLY WATER, and a blessed wristband so far. Utilizing these artifacts blessed by God is sure to bring good fortune back some day. I'm only at the 3000 mark though and haven't made it to the top tier to be saved yet. Maybe 15,000 would surely get you to the top with the help of Peter Popoff.
NOTHING involving "holy water" leads in any direction other than DOWN.

There is no such thing as ACTUAL holy water although criminals do market a product so labelled.
There is no such thing as holy string. Did the return address include the words "Kabbalah" or "Centre" by any chance?
I have yet to be shown how any inanimate object can attain "Blessèd" status or how special magic can be transmitted from any dead object (such as a bit of toenail or gem encrusted tooth) to any living soul. Non-special-magic is transmitted by demons and does not involve blessing; in that case it is witchcraft and very much common- or garden-variety devil worship as exemplified by popes whose mumbojumbo tends to engender earthquakes. This can happen retroactively:

Quote:
When the pope asked them if they were married, the couple revealed the story of how the deadly quake had forced them to cancel their wedding. The pontiff asked if they would like him to conduct the ceremony right there on the plane, and they agreed. The pope asked them repeatedly if they were sure, but they didn't waiver. Pope Francis blessed the wedding rings the couple have worn since their civil ceremony.