View Single Post
(#105)
Old
Unsaved trash, False Christian gook

Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Favorite Bible Verse - 03-04-2013, 09:12 AM

I'm currently reading Jude. I'll be on this book all week. If anyone has any insights they'd like to share I'd appreciate you sharing.

Jude 1:4: For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

This has really hit home and when taken with the following verse, Jude 1:23:
snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear--hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

I'm suffering from shell shock at this moment. Looks like God is going to equip me for Spiritual Warfare!

Praise Him!!!