View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Love With Zeke

KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Our Girl, Michelle Bachmann, is right. Gays are bullies. - 03-12-2014, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfly View Post
I remember one time when a gay bullied me into striking him in the face with my steel bound KVJ. I went to jail for that, and they let Negros handle my bible!

Why are they pikin on me?
They let a Negro handle your Bible for simply striking a gaybo? Surely you must have sued the station after such gross misconduct? I hope you manage to stay strong brother. One day we will overcome the tyranny of the bum bandits!