View Single Post
(#30)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 05-07-2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snottyduck View Post
Mhh, indeed I can. And I did.

Seems that the lyrics are from a band named Havohej and the song is called Dethrone the son of god. Now, this band is not even remotely Goth like the OP of the lyrics claimed, it's actually a Heavy Metal band and the Metal scene is completely different that the Gothic scene.

In other words, it's just a lame post to stir up the emotions.
WRONG AGAIN, DUCK! HEAVY METAL IS GOTH! So is black metal, punk, grunge, thrash, post-punk, neo-folk etc etc. Because Goths listen to all these musics - and more.

You know, you worthless goth freaks come onto these forums year in and year out, and tell us that goth is NOT the music! That it is a style and a state of mind and a way of dress and a way of living. As I said, you all 'claim' to all be into a diverse taste in music from post-punk to metal to industrial to rock music, and 'claim' that goth is NOT the music.

We have seen goths on these forums years before Virginia Tech happened, claiming they like 'guns and roses'. Same with Columbine. Apparently 'Manson' WAS goth BEFORE Columbine. So now he isn't??? Big surprise! You freaks will do anything to cover your own asses. First Goth is not the music, now it is??? We are NOT niave'.