View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Christian Love

Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 12-01-2011, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChurchofChristMember View Post
I was instantly taken in by the wonderful voice actors, vibrant colors, and most importantly morals it teaches.
You cannot be Christian if you're gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChurchofChristMember View Post
On another note, the morals in the show are almost identical to our Christian values.
It teachs that God is all powerful, we should submit to Him, that we should be willing to kill our children for Him and that we are all sinning scum?

Sorry, I missed the memo.