View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Prayer Warrior

WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.WalkingInTheLight has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Beating my pregnant wife - 02-12-2013, 04:30 PM

Praise Jesus for this gift, I will pray you are granted a son!
As far as the Will of God goes, I will leave that for a man or Pastor to advise you, as it is not my place.
However, I may be able to offer some information regarding discipline, so that the child is not harmed. Caning/paddling the palms of the hands or soles of the feet is quite a painful experience, making it a very good tool in teaching obedience. As they are extremities, it doesn't seem possible that this could harm the unborn child. You could also try pulling her hair/ I know from experience that this is very uncomfortable! I presume that as she is a Christian woman, she would have long hair, so this should make it much easier to get a good grip.

When all else fails, a good slap to the face will always do, with no damage to your baby

"That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the Lord your God for ever."
Joshua 4:24
Sister Myrna on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/BiblicalLite...ithSisterMyrna