View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: WOMEN ONLY!! Advice for Newlyweds - 02-19-2010, 11:03 PM

I need advice from you good people.

My husband brought home a sex toy for us to play with.

He wants us to use it tonight. I urgent need help and advice as I do not want to disobey him, nor do I want to experience sinful pleasure.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9udvx6bkzQ0/RfrUbR-HEqI/AAAAAAAAAAU/lzPc6fY5fng/s400/Jesus+cross.jpg

God loves me so much
that he killed his only son so I can live forever.