View Single Post
(#25)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 04-19-2008, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Wren View Post
Oh, thank you for noticing. I'm not, but most of my family is, and I've taken a liking to their speech. I call a box of cigs fags,too, but only because gays and dikes are the only ones I ever see smoking.
Yes, the twang in your accent certainly came through in your writing.

It is important for you to understand that Australians are certainly controversial here. Most Australians only come on these Godly forums to make trouble.

There are a lot of threads covering these details.

I would suggest you declare your intentions by posting a short something about yourself in the introduction forum and that you get a big picture of the sort of larrikin trouble-making the Australians have been causing here by reviewing some of the older threads. Lady_C is certainly a piece of unsaved trash that comes to mind.

Exodus 22:18
says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."