View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cecily is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap - 01-16-2008, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
They are not supposed to marry. They are supposed to be stoned:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:13

There is. When Eve tempted Adam with the fruit of the tree of life, women introduced sin into the world, so now women must pay. It would hardly be fair for God to punish men for something they got tricked into doing.

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. Genesis 3:16
Do you realize you conflicted yourself a bit in saying that? O.o First you say if a man is raped that he should be stoned, but then you say it isn't fair to punish a man 'for something they got tricked into doing.' Then the man who was raped shouldn't be punished if you follow that logic. To quote a friend of mine, this hypothetical man didn't jump around and say 'rape me!' He didn't have a choice.

Just to raise a point. Also, back to girls, what if the rape was from a family member, a cousin, a brother, even her own father? What then?

I'm not trying to sound stupid or mean or anything, I just felt that these points needed to be raised. I just want to know what's right and what's not.

Matthew 5:44 -- But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you.