View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Christian Caucasian Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus One Year/1000 posts

Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Spiritual Warfare: The Whole Armor of God - 09-15-2009, 09:10 AM

Well Dr. Warren,
to be frank the whole decadent tv series tend to aggravate my gag reflex - but if you google 'Xena' and 'pictures', there are plenty of photos of Lawless and her female co-star embracing each other and engaging in other forms of depravity ! The series is also freely available on dvd. Otherwise I like the thread as Ephesians Chapter 6 is one of my favourite parts of the New Testament.
In Christ,
Bryan.

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.