View Single Post
(#320)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid teenaged witch

Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brinlynn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 05-14-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
I gave you a link to a thread explaining the disease of hogwarts, which a girl in my congregation has. We've been trying to figure out exactly how she got it; she's not been forthcoming with details.

As for having been to Hogwarts? It's a made-up place from a book, the author of which admits she made it up.

Next you'll be telling me you think Miskatonic University is real, too.
well obviously she read a harry potter book! i remember the first time i picked up one of the books, i was about 7 and i was so excited because it was my first big book with no pictures. I read it in 2 weeks, not bad for a 7 year old. i had NO idea then how big a role Harry Potter would be in my life.
And i still believe Hogwarts is real... my letter is just a few years late. ofcourse you don't think it is, you're a muggle, there's enchantments around it so that muggles cannot see it.

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.