View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Forum Member, Struggling to kick the satan habit
Forum Member

Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 09-17-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayvenWolf View Post
Which one? That not all goths are not Satan worshipers or that the average satanist is a very "normal looking person".

Are you that dense? Satan is a RELIGIOUS concept and the typical imagery an insult to pagans. Being goth has nothing to do with religion and thus cannot have ANYTHING let alone EVERYTHING to do with Satan.

And no I don't think I am a viking I just happen to divide my worship between the Norse, Celt and Egyptian Pantheon.

And yes I am a BLACK woman I am also Shoshone and Scott/Irish. What's it to YOU? WHEN I was a Christian I was a better Christian than you.
Well aren't you a confused little girl! Get your head out of your butt and pick horse to back! How can you be black, Irish, Egyptian, Norse, Christian, Pagan, Indian, and be a wanna-be Goth all at the same time?

I'm a recovering Goth, and by Goth, I don't mean a little girl who lives in Mommy's house who spends Mommy's money on hair dye and black eyeliner. I lived on the street, gave BJs so I could afford heroin, and ended up with hepatitis for my troubles.

Look, why don't you stop shopping at Hot Topic, get yourself a Bible, and start believing in Jesus? It's not all that hard.

Trying to Get Myself Right with God, but Heroin is a HELL of a Drug!