View Single Post
(#2768)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed tool of satan
Under Investigation

Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_the_light View Post
Thank you for the excuse, I was thinking that it was disrespect but now I see it was only ignorance.

And maybe it is the same in your phrase "You just follow you're lords road rather then you're own"

Of course we do follow GOD's road, he is our LORD, whose road would we follow?

And we don't say everything is satan under disguise, most is GOD's beauty under no disguise at all, but satan, as teh serpent in the garden lurks there as well and it is satan's best trick to make people believe he does not exist.

And let me assure you that we are enjoying our lives, and respecting GOD's law. No contradiction there, only in your shortsighted perspective. (and this isn't an insult, it's a statement of fact)

I will pray that GOD removes those blinds that cover your eyes and that you see the light of HIS MAJESTY

PRAISE THE LORD!
do you have physical proof and i don't mean statement from a book nor someone who has spoken to god in a dream or vision, For they are not physical proofs. Last time i knew there are more physical proofs against god rather about him.