View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash

Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker

Integra-T is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Integra-T is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Integra-T is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Integra-T is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Game of Thrones : Satan's favorite soap opera shows the horrors of birthole blood in High Definition. - 05-30-2012, 07:04 AM

I watched like 10 minutes of that show over at one of my bro's house. Its defanately not something Christians should be watching. Its like that time the gang and I organized a small praise and worship jamboree at a state park and some of the guys and girls started drinking hard lemonade and making out. So I got in one guys face and said "Sup, bro. That's not what Jesus would do." Then I told everyone who was serious about praise and worship to come with me and thats the night my band got started.

Luke 22:20
In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.