View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: If we came from monkeys, why don't we have tails? - 02-07-2010, 07:14 AM

Sister Verna's cousin Ernie gots a tail.
I weren't from no evilution!!!
His mamma always drank a lot beer and was laughing real hard, and throwing pennies, at the monkeys in the zoo. It was pissin' them little apers off so much they put a demon hindaloo monkey curse on her. Thus her kidbaby Ernie was born with a tail jus' like the monkey who she made angry.
Some monkeys are real mean and have wings, and thus work as familiars with witches to get shiny red shoes from little girls. They are nasty, and likely they poo when they fly, thus making them much worse then pidgins.
<<< Picture Of Cousin-In-Law Ernie at last years family BBQ {hard to tell if hes' coming, or going}.

Humans folk did not come from monkeys , but the Devil will be helping to turn (ie: de-volvulating) lots of folks into monkeys as the final days of the end-times approaches.
They will be meek monkeys and maybe shall inherit the earth. Then some astronauts lost in space will land on the de-volvulated earth and smite the monkeys by saying "Gits your hands off me you damn dirty ape".
I think it is in Leviticus somewhere, and I is pretty sure Moses might be in that part of Scripture shooting the de-volvulated monkeys.
<<<Picture of Moses waiting to waste an uppity ape.

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
Sister Verna Too {she likes little spider monkeys with cowboy hats on}