View Single Post
(#1296)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Furry Cathlick

Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 03-17-2014, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterofAnti View Post
Defending bronies is admirable but foolish. It is like defending someone who has done wrong and everyone knows he has done wrong, but yet you still do it anyways.

There is no "magic" to friendship in any way, shape, or form. Friendship is just something that is nice to have, but is hard to get ultimately (no those numbers you have on (insert social network here) don't count as real friends unless you acutally meet and/or talk with those people on a daily basis). If you want to consider making a friend or friends a "magical" thing and I mean that in wonderous way not in a actual magical way then okay.

No being a brony usually means you are delsional 99% of the time. Unless you are actually a brony that just enjoys the show for what little entertainment value it has and stops it there. Once you start getting into the "fandom" (fandumb) aspect and start coming up with all of these unfounded theories, naming every horse on the show that doesn't even say a word, and start believing in all the "fannon" then you are basically delsional. The "Geek Professor" is a good example of this as he believes whole heartedly that the show has everything that he says it has and isn't for little girls.

This is not true. I remember in my high school most of my class broke out one day in singing the "Mail song" from the childrens show "Blues Clues". I also recall many guys in some of my other classes who were well known to be jocks and were also in auto shop loving spongebob. They had no problem letting people know that they liked childrens shows. While it is true that childrens shows aren't the same as liking "girl" or "Girly" shows it does present the same effect to hurting their "manliness". The difference between them and bronies is again they just enjoyed these shows for the little entertainment value the said shows provided and ended it there. Which is why they weren't afraid to show their love for the shows.

This is half true. You are right in that one doesn't mean all is something. One radical christian who mows down his family doesn't mean all are radical. You are wrong in believing that there are more normal bronies (bronies that watch the show and end it there) than cloppers. It doesn't take much looking or much research to find the "Cloppers". A good example of this is by what I call "chaining". It is a simple process you can do on most social networking web site or anything that has some sort of social network to it. I have a couple of friends on facebook. One has a friend who recently became a brony. The other had a friend who was a furry. I was able to easily find (with in 5 minutes) the cloppers just by checking some of their friends. If the cloppers weren't as many as the normal bronies it should take much longer to find the cloppers. Although realistically I shouldn't be able find cloppers at all. I know one of them pretty well in real life and if they knew themselves that some of their social networking friends were into that crap they probably would unfriend them.
What have bronies done wrong? What has every single brony done that is wrong? Nothing. I am defending bronies because you are falesly accusing us. False accusation is not right or just.

Very true, friendship is not a necessity, rather it gives meaning to our lives. How do you get a wife/husband? You start out as friends. Therefore, friendship is magic. It can lead to many great things.

You said that "...being a brony means you are delusional 99% of the time." Prove it. You cannot say something like that without solid evidence or else it is nothing but fiction. The fandom is also what brings meaning to the show. Bronies are wonderful people. How often have you heard of someone finding $2,000 in a fannypack and returning it to the owner? Not often, A brony did that at a convention for bronies. Don't believe it? The proof will either being this link or day two of that panel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzDAPCoPCls
That is proof.
Ever heard of a charity auction? Bronies do that too. Donating to a child in the hospital? Bronies have done that on several occasions, (Most recently to help a boy recover from a suicide attempt. Due to people like you who criticize bronies, he tried to take his life).

We aren't afraid to show our liking for it because it was made for families. Not just little girls.

Nope, still wrong. That's not solid evidence. That's one brony with a friend who is a clopper. That doesn't mean anything. That's one person out of almost a million. Five minutes? That's pretty long considering that this is the internet. We keep cloppers as our friends because they still watch the show, they are just a bit different from us. There are more bronies than there are cloppers.

Now, you have no right to be persecuting us either. That is God's job. Not yours. You have nothing to argue with us about due to the fact that the pro's of bronies are more than 40 times as big as the cons. We are all children of God aren't we? By persecuting us, you are persecuting a decision that God made. Case closed.