View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved trash

Kewlcat is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Day 1. Genesis 1-3 - 06-24-2014, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
It's not your "woman's brain" acting up, dear. It's your lack of faith. You see, if the Holy Word of God reports that light was made prior to those instruments of light (sun and moon and stars), then either you believe it or you don't. If you don't believe the Word of God to be accurate, then you risk not believing such important things such as talking serpents (Genesis 3:1), or flaming swords that protects the Tree of Life against prideful, sinful man (Genesis 3:22), in a perfect garden that miraculously evades Google maps (Genesis 3:24). If you don't believe the Lord's Word to be Trustworthy, why would you believe in Heaven, the window of which Noah himself saw (Genesis 7:11)? If you think the Lord can be mistaken about such simple things like optical physics, then you would hoave no reason to be assured that all animals fear man, even the shark or bear who doesn't always remember this (Genesis 9:2).
Of course, I'm afraid that it may just be my past as an atheist coming up again, to try and prevent me from becoming a true Christian. The evil demons, so to speak, of my past that wish me not to enter heaven.

Quote:
I implore you to search your heart, deeply, find the root sin that blinds you to the Truth, confess it, and truly accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior in order to avoid eternal damnation (Romans 10:9), as well as lifelong ignorance and moral retardation (Proverbs 9:10).

Do you know a way I could help force the demons to leave from me, so that I might one day become a true Christian, instead of forever being damned to hell?

I would just like to say, that I apologise to all true Christian woman out there, for thinking that it might be my female brain that was causing me to doubt Jesus and God, when you have no doubts on the matter. It is my sin alone, and I beg for your forgiveness for my disgraceful misinterpretation.

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 06-24-2014 at 06:15 AM. Reason: fixed quoting format