View Single Post
(#98)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Flat Earth? Hell Yes! - 02-08-2008, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha-DG View Post
The peak of most mountains are below the level of the clouds
What if it's a sunny day?

Quote:
Even from an aeroplane, which flies much higher than the peak of any mountain
Really? Airplanes fly that high? Who would have thought that? Now that you have explained this, I have seen the light, and am abandoning my faith in God.

Note to Sacha: That was irony.

Quote:
Remember in Matthew's time that Australia and America had not yet been discovered by anyone other than the natives
Wow, another revelation! I always thought the ancient Egyptians lived in Alexandria, Virginia. Now that I know they lived in Alexandria, Egypt, it all makes so much more sense. Thank you for sharing this pearl of important but often overlooked geohistorical wisdom.

Quote:
If Jesus had gone up onto this mountain and seen America and Australia, why did he not tell his disciples? Why would he want to keep this a secret?
What in Heaven's name would the Apostles have done with that information? Jesus didn't tell them about America for the same reason he didn't tell them about X-rays--they lacked the technology to do anything about it, and Jesus had more pressing issues to discuss in his limited time on Earth.

Quote:
Well if you can find a mountain peak from which the whole world can be seen, I would gladly agree with you.
There are of hundreds of mountains on the Moon from which the entire Earth can be seen. They're even higher up than airplanes. Glad to see you now agree that the Earth is flat.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25