Thread: Ask an Ex-Negro
View Single Post
(#28)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default 09-19-2006, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
Sadly, it is. The nigra tallywhacker was made so big in order to keep the hamites from ever wanting to gaze at a white man's tallywhacker ever again. A sore reminder of Ham's indiscretion against his father Noah. Sadly the jooish media has got nigras thinking its a good thing. Although I've put nigrahood behind me I'm always embarrassed when I enter the locker rooms and all my other brothers in Christ jaws' drop. Hopefully my son's member will be a normal True Christian 4 inch tallywhacker.
But surely, even if one is.. uhm, given.. a tallywhacker of larger variety than usually found among True Christian™ Whites.
It does not mean that ones blood is tainted by Ham? Right?

Despite whatever evil rumors as to the nature of ones greatgrandmothers whiteness, or the total coincidence that ones grandmother has a huge butt, craves watermelon, and likes to sport a heavy tan year'round, right? (She likes to tan! OK?? It is not like its permanent! I think.) Right?

Or the other TOTAL COINCIDENCE that despite ones fathers blue eyes, blonde hair and absence of lips, one has black eyes, brown hair and sliightly larger lips?
Right? Is that not right, Brother Remy?
These are just coincidences, Brother.
I am right, right?

As for the picture, of course I wouldn't.
A Godly White man like me would never want anything to do with negros or nigresses. I would never help share the curse of Ham.. And neither would any of my ancestors!!

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-19-2006 at 05:57 AM.