View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tracy Gillespie is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Pray for doctors to stop treating Amy Copeland - 09-10-2012, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Welcome to our friendly forums! You'll find nothing but perfectly Biblical compassion and kindness here! For example, I will compassionately and kindly remind you that your Bible of choice is terrible. I don't know what modern, watered-down version of God's Perfect Word you're used to, but around here we use God's Own King James Version. Please do quote from that from now on.

Oops...sorry

Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 7:12
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Colossians 3:12
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Is that better?

Now, I have to ask, though...why did you say that you were "compassionately" reminding me that my choice of Bible was terrible? The definition of "compassion" is "sympathetic consciousness of others' distress together with a desire to alleviate it". I wasn't distressed by my choice of Bible. You were.