View Single Post
(#209)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-11-2011, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
What a rude scut you are!

Why are europeans so stupid and hateful?

Only if you're ignorant and haven't read the Bible. It's not my fault you are stupid, don't take it out on me.

First it's hick, now it's "we?"

We're not going to save you a third time euro-trash, we're sick of it.

Typical cherry-picking of the uneducated. Righteous judgment is beloved by the LORD; the passage you so vaguely refer to is against hypocritical judgment.

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.~John 7:24

I guess you missed this one on your extensive studies?

Perhaps were you come from hick means "my superior?" That would make sense.

You still have a royal family; how sad is that?

I'd die first. You are a coward living under the yoke of your pasty fat masters.
nah, you reckon?

BTW serious question - isn't America's debt owned by China, basically with 3 trillion $ they own the USA effectively? so we got a bunch of half germans as a royal family (who have no power) you have a president who owned by Mr Hin Jintao who promotes a non relegious communist state. LOL