View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash, repulsive horse buggerer
Under Investigation

PERVpilot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PERVpilot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 11-14-2011, 09:36 PM

Lets see what we have learned here. You believe that a TV show in which moral values are thought is satanic, you spent all your time looking for the pictures proving you have no life, you automatically assume that the rainbow represent homosexuality, when in fact it is just the color white divided to its original colors (:O whats this!! science!! your greatest enemy!!TROLOLOLOLO) But seriously dude, why do you trolls always assume people will take you seriously i mean its pretty stupid if you think about it, however in the off chance im wrong and you are indeed serious, well lololol, your preatty dumb. Tell me is it because a WOMAN wrote the show? conflicting with your little world? hmm? maybe because it involves magic (well of course part of your hate is because of that) but seriously dude, THE DEVIL? where is the devil mentioned? wjhat dies the Brony fandom have to do with the messages the show conveys? your little screenshots are also misleading and all. Seriously dude grow up, stop posting hate and prepare for the Left to once more rise and erase you intolerant Christians from history (i bet the MODS will delete this, prove me wrong MODS, let my post live, let it ignite a debate, prove Christians are tolerant HA!!!) (PS Catholic and proud, and guess what, the Catholics dont like you Baptists, try to guess why)
Attached Images