View Single Post
(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 03-31-2008, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
What a despicable thing to do. What kind of a scumbag would do something like that?
My thoughts exactly, Brother T! But then, that just sums up the Goths!

These freaks go out of their way to make me look bad. They claim I post hateful propaganda against them, and other nonsense! This is nothing but a ridiculous PR campaign by Goths, to divert people from their true nature! To make people 'think' they're just a bunch of peaceful misunderstood bullied kids - when in fact they're really a well-organized racist neo-nazi terrorist hate-cult, under the control of Marilyn Manson!

I have already went on record on various other forums about this offensive and ficticious 'EthnigGoth' website - claiming that all images of 'black goths' on there have been photoshopped! I am NOT afraid to speak the TRUTH™!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
I'm not sure about actual full-on Hamites, but the Orientals are quite good at being emo scum
Yes, we are well aware of how evil 'Oriental Goths' are, especially after THIS -

Name:  chinkgoth.JPG
Views: 3310
Size:  33.0 KB