View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Donald Callahan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SAT - 06-23-2009, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Recently I asked her how she liked her unicorn, and what she had learned from it. She said that she "rode" the unicorn often, and after a while she gets a "fuzzy feeling". Instantly I understood what was going on. My intended Biblical teaching aide had become an aide of an entirely different nature - a sex toy, teaching her all the techniques of whoredom!

After a very vigorous paddling session I burned the plush sex-toy in front of her, pausing only to brush the tears from her eyes so she could see the burning clearly.

I then sent her to bed without dinner and got to work researching the horrors of plush toys.
Did you bother explaining why she was beaten and forced to be malnourished? It is hard to learn a lesson when all you receive is punishment without the knowledge of why. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she just though you were being a mean person to her, giving her a toy for her birthday and then taking it from her and burning it in front of her days later. Not to mention the "vigorous padlling" and being sent to bed without eating.

Parent of the year here people.