View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 11-24-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viasindios View Post
you guys complain that people attack your religion. then you turn around and attack others religions. REGILION, is just a means of social order and control. weather jew muslim or christian. these opposing religions such as athieism, autonomy saitinism, its all the same. you straight edge christcore pricks just look for easy answers, just too ignorant to look past your local church or whatever ignorant mass you say is true. dont judge us, that is what your god is for. judge yourself. hail satan and if you dont like what i have said. practice what you preach, do the christian thing and forgive me.

What is wrong with you ? Are you some sort of devil worshiper ? Only Jesus can forgive you ! This is not a catherlik place ,we are Christian.