View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Ishmael is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Ishmael is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Ishmael is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Pray for my son, Jacob Gambee - 07-01-2009, 04:19 PM

I will pray for your son Sir, but I also believe you need to take action with the young man.

I believe the Sissy Boy Camp to be one suggestion that you ought to give serious thought to.

When a growing boy myself, I always had a healthy interest in sport. My younger brother however was not one to spill his blood on the rugby field and developed a more artistic persuasion, going so far as to join the dramatic society at school and mix with the type that saw nothing wrong with prancing on stage in make-up dressed as woman.

You can imagine the shame and horror my father felt, though he was not a man to stand by whilst a son of his went queer. He took us boys hunting. Riding a horse through the English countryside in pursuit of a fox, seeing the dogs tear the fox to pieces and blooding my brother and I gave my brother a pursuit he enjoyed, even relished. One that appalled the artistic types he mixed with. I am saddened that queers and communists have now banned this activity in my nation. I much admire American hunting and the wide range of guns used and quarry hunted. A sport of gentlemen.

My brother grew to be a man, married and was thus saved from the ignominy of becoming a hairdresser and living with a man called “Maurice”, which otherwise would have been his fate. When he sadly died it was at least in the arms of 3 ladies of the night in Amsterdam that he was attempting to save, and not with a penis in his arse.

Take your boy hunting, make a man of him.

"For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is
Jealous, is a jealous God"

Exodus C34 P14