View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Goodwill Sweaters Filled with Demons: Pat Robertson - 03-03-2013, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother D. Thomas View Post
Wait a minute! This demon possessed clothing at Second Hand Stores could be another LBC business adventure in the name of Jesus!

In the same manner as Peter Popoff, as if we can’t read through this name in what it implies, sells his Miracle Spring Water to make one gain money from thin air, LBC could sell Demon Rinse to be used subsequent to purchasing all used clothing.

Demon Rinse, trade mark pending, could contain nitric acid, bleach, and some nice godly smelling agent as well. Subsequent to using Demon Rinse, not only will your 2nd hand clothing be demon free, but it will become white because of the bleach, but, what is more godly than the color white?

What Landover Pastor do I contact for this godly inspired and money making scheme? LBC must move quickly before Pat Robertson gets wind of this godly concept.
SO BLEACH DOES KILL DEMONS!!

Thank you Brother! You don't know how much of a weight that has lifted off of me. I was so afraid I had demon infested kennels.

Drama queen