View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

husbandslover is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default why we need to be spanked - 03-22-2013, 05:38 AM

My husband and I were talking and he has requested me to share here why it is so important we are spanked. If my husband had not started spanking me when we first got married I'd still be lost and living like a feminist whore that I was. But because he loves me as Christ loved the church, he gives me stripes to save me from eternal damnation. I didn't used to understand this but after much thought and reading Proverbs and Hebrews, I know this is crucial for salvation.

Hebrews 12:11 "Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

We can be at peace and righteous when our husbands excercise their authority over us and chasten us with a firm hand.

Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
Hebrews 13:17

I want my husband to have joy.

In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding"- Proverbs 10:13 I didn't understaand the word so my husband took a rod to my backside. Now it is all coming together well.

*Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish. Proverbs 12:1 Its stupid to hate correction.

*Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die. Proverbs 15:10

These are just a feW verses of why we need to be spanked. Now I must go take myself to get a few lashings from my husband before bed to keep me in line tomorrow. Night Ladies.

Thank you BIG for your correction to me and sharing proverbs31 with me. I hopee you can teach me everything a stupid, foolish, idle woman like me needs to know so I can be that too. Tomorrow, I have to write Proverbs 31 out to help remind me. I also have to do my murga punishment before bed after my lashings. Glad he wants to take the time to correct me. I'm so blessed.