View Single Post
(#4)
Old
CASTLES DON'T HAVE PHONES
Forum Member

TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Does it matter how we praise the Lord? - 01-11-2007, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
Perhaps our little Catholic friends would do well to review what this all means to them!

Men wearing dresses - forbidden

Calling priests "father" - forbidden

Worshipping statues - forbidden

Praying to gods other than God ("saints" and the "virgin" mary) - forbidden

Putting "tradition" over Scripture - forbidden

All these and scores of other basic tenets of their faith condemn them to the same fate as Nadab and Abihu!

Then what does this mean to our Wicker friends, like Van Hellsmurf? Oh, dear. I do hope she and Lilith straighten up and fly right . . .
OYK's your...ahh..."wisdom" (snicker, snicker)...NEVER ceases to AMAZE me. Here love, try this one on....why don't we just say the following as far as YOU holy bible is concerned:

Living and having fun--FORBIDDEN!

Breathing--FORBIDDEN!!

Falling in love and having SEX--ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN!!!

Being a human being---FORBIDDEN!

Making mistakes in life---FORBIDDEN!!

Thinking for yourself--FORBIDDEN!!!

But, love, what might be OK as far as YOUR book of MYTHS is concerned? Oh don't tell me, love. I'll just add the following:

Being a hypocrite--OK!

Being a racist and sexist--ABSOLUTELY OK!!

Being full of HATE and passing it off as "love"--OK!

Being blinded by self righteousness--SURE OK!

Judging other people ruthlessly and WITHOUT compassion-THIS is OK for SURE!

Hating two people who TRULY love each other and who just happen to be of the SAME sex--YOU BET YOUR LAST PENNY IT"S OK!!!

Being psychotic and on the loose---OH YEAH, IT"S OK!!!

Being mean, hateful, and spiteful--ALL THIS IS BIBLICALLY OK FOR CHRISTIANS!!!

Now, love, COME ON!! I mean...really....love...don't you think your book of fairy tales is a bit much?? I DO!!

You know...ON...YOUR...KNEES...we could go up to the lab and...snicker, snicker...discuss this further....shall we say...over a few glasses of....LMAO.....of.......

JESUS JUICE

"I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania."

"Don't dream it...BE IT!"