View Single Post
(#1796)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged jap wannabe
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-11-2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
When did they start teaching kids that they have to "respect" everything and everyone, no matter how ridiculous, heinous, or just plain evil
I could literally say the same thing to you. At least I'm young. You're obviously older than me, and yet you're out of your mind. You are being educated by someone who is a hell of a lot younger than you. And apparently everything I say has to be backed up by a Bible quote does it? I'll back up what I said right now- The fact is that people on this website (such as you) are looked upon as insane by the outer world (the normal people, or as you would call them 'sinners') I have told a good deal of people about this ridiculous website, and the funny thing is, every single one of them either laughed, gasped at how utterly stupid it was or shook their heads in disapproval at some of the lunatics here. Your right, I shouldn't respect something ridiculous or plain evil. And that's why I won't respect any of the psychos on here. Normal Christians? Sure I'll respect them. But not psychos, sorry.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.