View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved Trash Known liar, Chronic masterbator

LyingDingDong is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Dolphins and Evolution! - 05-24-2008, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
I assume you have read the replies by Pastor Ezekiel and WilliamJenningsBryan and are now feeling sufficiently contrite.

As it happens, I have read about Mount Improbable under the supervision of a Pastor. It appeared to me to be more than unlikely that evolution would drag things up the slope of a mountain only to leave them there, when clearly God can do the job in one clean lift.

It is rather like my asking you to take a cargo of cattle manure from Iowa to Florida and your deciding to go via Alaska.

As far as cruelty is concerned, you have to agree that in the light of the knowledge that this experiment has given us, the cost, in suffering, has been exceptionally light.

Which secularist could have thought that dolphins could forget how to swim?

That little nugget of knowledge could lead to a cure for Alzheimer’s (the secular name) which is a condition where the brain becomes completely full and memories fall out of it as new ones try and force their way in.
Mount Improbable is written to give the reader insight that design exists without a designer. Natural selection. Even if Genesis is correct you can not deny that natural selection exists and results in complexity and design over a given length of time. In order to read Mount Improbable you have think that order came about without God. Think for yourself and not just what this online soceity tells you how to think.

This is a cruel experiment because you deliberately did not do any reasearch on how evolution works before attempting the experiment. You ask, "Which secularist could have thought that dolphins could forget how to swim?" The dolphins didn't "forget" to swim, they most likely were so dramatized from the horrific events that they lost all motor abilities.

You're implying that evolution works as though it can be recovered from memory. It is not that particular dolphin that walked on land but its great ancestor, which was adapted and fitted to life on land, where as the dolphin as adapted and fitted to live in the water. You're just sick and have no sympathy for other organsims. If there was anything that repels me from Christianity and accepting Jesus Christ as my savior, it would be you Ezekiel Bathfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
You have been repeatedly shown to be wrong and you would think that you would go back and study a little more before making your posts.

"Scientists" are constantly being amazed at how their old notions of "evolution" are being undermined by new evidence. Oh sure, they are still offering the same old excuses and still rejecting God – but they will one day come around to seeing the Truth.

There are countless examples, but here are a couple to get you started (you can do your own research):

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2004/dec/29/evolution.science

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=5657338
I will admit that some scientists are sceptical on the theory of evolution because of irreducible complexity and could give the idea of an intelligent designer a thought. However, the scientists that believe in evolution enormously outweigh the number of scientists that don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
That Dawkins character is a known communist and a sodomite as well. Why should anyone believe him?

We accept the Word of God. You know, the one who CREATED Dawkins.

You fail once again.
You have no proof that Dawkins is a communist or a sodomite. It's not listed in the Bible thus it can not be accurate. Give me one link that supports the idea that Dawkins is either a communist or a sodomite and I'll give you a cookie.

I would like you to meet my imaginary friend, God.

"...as Christians we deal with the truth, just because something is written down in a book doesn't mean it happened." - Bobby-Joe