View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: WEDDING QUESTION : SHOULD MY FIANCEE' SHAVE HER VAGINA? - 10-17-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
Friends,

As you all know my Wedding Day is fast approaching (I hope you all got the invites), and I have a rather delicate question to ask. Why do women shave their vaginas? Is this normal? Is it ok for a Christian woman to trim her lady garden?

I am only asking, because while I was discussing the Wedding arrangements with my Fiancee' the other night, she asked me if I wanted her to have her cooter trimmed for our wedding night. Needless to say I kinda choked, and spat my venti non-fat Vanilla Frappucinno all over her - I was THAT shocked!

What should I do? And does it make a difference? I mean, it's not like I would ever want to look at it. Would God approve of such a thing?
First of all, forgive me Jesus for posting in the men's forum. But it seems like we might have drifted off subject and failed to answer Brother Percy's questions...

I will assume that Brother Percy's bride is the only person who has seen her vagina, so she may not be able to answer . . . Do you have an enormous hairy beaver? But perhaps she knows that she has an enormous, hairy, beaver and perhaps, she fears that her enormous hairy beaver might become an obstacle to the newlywed couple's first experience. Worse yet, bride of Percy might cause our Brother's seed to be spilt as her enormous hairy beaver gets in the way of nature.

So it is not unreasonable for the bride to shave herself, and I agree with the verse... For if a woman is not covered, let her also be shorn. (1Co 11:6) But I do think it is important to warn the bride that once she has opened that door (shaving the Devil's Valley), she has created a constant maintenance problem as ..."All that do wickedly shall be stubble." (Mal 4:1) So the decision should be weighed cautiously. Perhaps on of our certified heterosexual pastors should take a quick peek and help the bride with her decision-making?

HELPFUL, MOTHER GLENDORA

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.