View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged goth whore
Under Investigation

Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gerard Way - Cross-Dressing Vampire-Weirdo Psycho-Satanist Nutbag! - 08-26-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Aaron Portway View Post
TL;DR

Start praising the Lord or hit the bricks you whiny Emo whore!
Maybe that's why all you people act like you've never seen anything anyone else has said. You don't read it because it's "too long". Well maybe, just maybe, it has a point.

Oh, and you were talking about how I looked unintelligent. Nothing's more unintelligent than someone refusing to read something because it's "too long".

PS: I'm not whiny, I'm not emo, and I'm not a whore. I have a point, I don't even look emo, and I always wear long jeans and t-shirts. So don't make false judgments.

I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8