View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Open Invitation To Atheists: 5 Reasons To Join the Church - 05-07-2013, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie James View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Open Invitation To Atheists: 5 Reasons To Join the Church
Mary, my reasons for not going to church are in the thousands, and you give me 5!!! About as convincing as the substance for your faith.

Secondly, I was going to add that people like you would be one of the reasons not to join a church, but I think the world needs, bigoted, self-centred wankers like you, just so descent people have someone to compare themselves with. See I don't think your completely useless, you can be used as examples.

There's your meaning in life, you withering, whining old crone
Don't be rude to Eth

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.