View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Johnnymonkeyface is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Johnnymonkeyface is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Johnnymonkeyface is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Johnnymonkeyface is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Africans stop thinking about your hunger all the time! - 01-26-2014, 08:26 PM

Ummmm isn't it clear that I was listening to the bill crap that you guys feed each other? You're too lazy to admit that you aren't really a true Christian because you oppress the poor! You really think Jesus siding with you? Your guys' point of view is twisted. I've read a lot of these forums. Don't you guys have anything positive to say? You guys sit around in your so called "church" and look at the world and hate the people in it because they aren't saved or they're poor. And you PRETEND that you are christians. Hmmm, I think that's what the bible calls hypocrisy.
1 John 4:20

If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.
James 1:26

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.
1 John 2:9

Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness.
Aaannnd I'm right again.