View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, nigra witch lesbian

Uppity Woman/Enabler Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Bleeding heart liebral Homer Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv Evilution Cancer on Society

jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: PICS: My Nude Lesbian Art Photo Shoot - 06-04-2010, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
At 275 lbs your wife must of had great difficulty in the 1970's, performing that most depraved of then-popular feminazi acts -- squatting over hand-held mirrors. Obviously lesbian sex doesn't do one's figure any favours ... must be all the "eating" that lesbians brag on and on about doing. It all seems very unhygienic to me -- eating whilst having relations. Good and GODLY heterosexual intercourse doesn't muck about with strawberries and whatnot; just enough movement to make a Christian baby.

Food should always be eaten at the table -- never in bed! -- as I suspect stuffing one's face whilst between the sheets leads to lesbianism. That is all I wish to say about this filthy, depraved matter.
Yeah. Because anorexia is much healthier. You're bold posting these, Sister. The diables can't see it, but you're beautiful.

If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin