View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Collecting Recipes For Placenta: Fetal Bread Of Life - 01-31-2014, 01:32 AM

I ate the placenta from all 6 of my birthings, but I just ate it raw. With the twins though I couldn't eat both placentas, so I hopped straight out of bed and made a stew with the second placenta for my husband and the 2 older children, then I went back upstairs to clean up the blood and muck from the babies. The family loved it so much that with my subsequent birthings, I had to eat it straight away, even before my husband was allowed into the room to admire his new son (or daughter). I don't think it would have made it to the kitchen safely, otherwise.
Oh - my recipe for the placenta stew was very similar to yours.