View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AdamFlaherty is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Talking Re: Who Faces Greater Persecution: LGBT or Christians? - 10-17-2012, 08:30 PM

Hi there

I have been browsing this website for less than an hour and since some of the things i have read are unbelievably ignorant i'm starting to think maybe this is a joke website. But just in case it's not, i can easily say you people make me sick. This post is by far the most insulting I have read (and i've only read 3 or 4...) it is unbelievable that you have the balls to say that a young boy who was brutally murdered, because of his sexual preference, deserved what happened to him. I am embarrassed by the fact that i share the same genome as you disgusting human beings. If I even had one shred of respect for your religion is has been obliterated by the views and opinions of EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this website...you preach about righteousness and kindness and about helping your fellow man, but when it comes to ACTUALLY doing good for people you instead torment and criticize other people's beliefs and celebrate when good people like Matthew Shepard have their lives ended by psychopathic religion freaks like yourselves....I'm so happy you all believe in Hell because if there is such thing as a righteous & omnipotent God, he/she will surely agree that you all deserve to burn in agony for the rest of eternity...

Have a nice f*cking day

Adam Flaherty