View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Full of it Retard Posting

Hawkzors is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hawkzors is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hawkzors is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: National Review: teach your kids that blacks are stupid, violent savages - 05-03-2012, 02:33 AM

To even have professor in your account name is a disgrace. What you are saying about the blacks is not factual, just opinions and stereotypes. The 1st sign of a racist is denying that your a racist. Blacks are not wrongful and i would like to see where in the bible it says that blacks do wrong. Plus another thing is, jesus was brown which is close to black. You think jesus is going to accept you into heaven when you play the race game? look up Jerusalem and look at what those people look like. The are not white like you silly heads, they are brown. You racist pigs just dont want to hear the real truth. I am glad all of your kind is going to rot in hell for your bigotry and comments and this whole website is a disgrace to your religion and god. I am christian and now im starting to think that all are you are extremists and that i should rethink the whole religion hogwash and just live my life right and treat others with respect. RESPECT which you backsides dont understand. look that word up in the pifflein blasphamist bible of yours

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.