View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

noosab is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Parents Of Children Who Question Faith - 04-05-2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Thompson View Post
Who are you to say that beating children is wrong? Do you know a different Jesus then I do? If you READ the Bible then you would know that if your parents love you, they would beat you! And Jesus never had a wife or any children to beat, so that's why he never beat anyone, you atheist scum think you can go around telling us that we are immoral for following the Bible to the letter, where in the Bible does it say that beating is wrong, book, chapter and verse please.
And for the third time! Please start a thread in the introduction forum so we can properly greet you.
Now now Mary I never said I was an atheist I simply said I was Agnostic. Also based on my morality that is how I feel. It is an opinion that cannot be changed on my part. And according to the bible Jesus is god so therefore we are his children and he has not beat us up. Mary when have I ever stated that you are immoral. Maybe the things you do are
Right for you but they are not right for me. And please do call me
A scum as I have not treated you unfairly. If there is a god than he is the only one who can judge me as none of us are
Perfect