View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: True Christians™ Demand Our #MeToo Moment! - 01-12-2018, 07:00 PM

Sister Mary,
Thank you for paving a bold new chapter in Holy Christdom, for victims around who've caved into lust and fulfilled their temptations. With the crimson flow of Christ, He washes away our filth, and now, good people like Andy Savage's sins are wiped clean without a stain!

I would just like to take the opportunity to join the band wagon and say, #MeToo!!

Long before I was wed to Mr. Moans, I had many unsavoury cravings that I cannot elaborate in terrible detail on a public forum: to put it somewhat delicately, there was a time I would have suffered from terrible face to trouser syndrome with people like Pastor Savage. Let me tell now, today the only oral fixations I have is swallowing the Truth of the Word of God and spitting it back out on the UnSaved!